- Presenter: … Where are you now? In Turkey?
– No this isn’t the border region. We passed the border with Turkey. First you have to pass a rough road to raech. And the free army includes children fairly young. The boy says that the he is 17 years old but I do not believe him at all I think it is much smaller. And I asked him if he knows why he fights?. His answer was that he fought against the regime and for liberty and for the benefit of the Syrian people. I have not made the impression that it is a well-organized army, they are only a number of men. One of them has a hunting weapon and the other has a Kalashnikov he had got from the Syrian dissident troops.
We are volunteers and depend on donations to spread the truth to stop war. Please donate as much as you can afford. Every little helps.
- 1,799,490 hits
- Aerospace Worker: “I Installed Chemtrail Devices For The Military” September 1, 2014
- Untraceable returning jihadists pose ‘serious threat’ to US September 1, 2014
- ‘I don’t feel guilty’: Single surviving Beslan terrorist unrepentant 10 years after tragedy September 1, 2014
- Violent Firefights Reported in Jobar: Syrian Arab Army Advances to the Tayba Mosque September 1, 2014
- The true story of Mark Paslawsky, the ‘only’ American fighter with Kiev forces September 1, 2014