- Presenter: … Where are you now? In Turkey?
– No this isn’t the border region. We passed the border with Turkey. First you have to pass a rough road to raech. And the free army includes children fairly young. The boy says that the he is 17 years old but I do not believe him at all I think it is much smaller. And I asked him if he knows why he fights?. His answer was that he fought against the regime and for liberty and for the benefit of the Syrian people. I have not made the impression that it is a well-organized army, they are only a number of men. One of them has a hunting weapon and the other has a Kalashnikov he had got from the Syrian dissident troops.
We are volunteers and depend on donations to spread the truth to stop war. Please donate as much as you can afford. Every little helps.
- 1,821,464 hits
- Exclusive: ISIS Starts Recruiting in Istanbul’s Vulnerable Suburbs September 15, 2014
- No Comment September 15, 2014
- Syria News 14/9/2014, UN reveals close links between Israel and terrorist organizations in Syria September 14, 2014
- LIES TO GO TO WAR ALL OVER AGAIN – WILL THE US EVER LEARN!!!! September 14, 2014
- ‘Obama’s volte-face on ISIS thrusts US into years of perpetual war’ September 14, 2014