Since deadly unrest gripped Syria more than a year ago, the government has frequently blamed its foreign enemies for directing a destructive militant attack against country. Now a growing number of western media reports are proving just that.
We are volunteers and depend on donations to spread the truth to stop war. Please donate as much as you can afford. Every little helps.
- 1,800,876 hits
- Turkey’s ‘Open Border’ Policy With Syria Has Backfired As ISIS Recruitment Continues September 1, 2014
- Aerospace Worker: “I Installed Chemtrail Devices For The Military” September 1, 2014
- Untraceable returning jihadists pose ‘serious threat’ to US September 1, 2014
- ‘I don’t feel guilty’: Single surviving Beslan terrorist unrepentant 10 years after tragedy September 1, 2014
- Violent Firefights Reported in Jobar: Syrian Arab Army Advances to the Tayba Mosque September 1, 2014