Arab Americans for Syria capped an international day of solidarity with Syria with a rally in Los Angeles in front of the Federal Building to commemorate the second year of the very sad anniversary of the beginning of the crisis in Syria. To commemorate all the martyrs, and the steadfastness of the Syrian people and the Syrian Army. The message was to STOP supporting terrorism in Syria, to STOP the sectarian violence and the war crimes the Nusra Front and FSA are committing against the Syrian population. USA, Israel, England, France, Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are all equally responsible for the shedding of the Syrian blood as they continue to provide logistic support, train, arm and finance Islamic militants and jihadists from all over the world to come and destroy Syria and carry a holly war against the minorities.
We are volunteers and depend on donations to spread the truth to stop war. Please donate as much as you can afford. Every little helps.
- 1,831,370 hits
- Kosovo Leads the World in Stamping out Terrorism September 17, 2014
- Obama’s Syrian Opposition Kills 36 Children in Idlib September 17, 2014
- Can Obama Explain What A Moderate Terrorist is? Obama Continues to Fund Terrorists September 17, 2014
- Overthrow Assad Regime If They Target U.S. Planes… September 17, 2014
- War Criminal September 16, 2014