Arab Americans for Syria capped an international day of solidarity with Syria with a rally in Los Angeles in front of the Federal Building to commemorate the second year of the very sad anniversary of the beginning of the crisis in Syria. To commemorate all the martyrs, and the steadfastness of the Syrian people and the Syrian Army. The message was to STOP supporting terrorism in Syria, to STOP the sectarian violence and the war crimes the Nusra Front and FSA are committing against the Syrian population. USA, Israel, England, France, Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are all equally responsible for the shedding of the Syrian blood as they continue to provide logistic support, train, arm and finance Islamic militants and jihadists from all over the world to come and destroy Syria and carry a holly war against the minorities.
We are volunteers and depend on donations to spread the truth to stop war. Please donate as much as you can afford. Every little helps.
- 1,774,706 hits
- Peter Lavelle on the Western media’s blatant lies on virtually everything August 20, 2014
- Syria News 19/8/2014, A Four-Generation war is waged on Syria August 20, 2014
- Obama has been funding these butchers for 3 years and created monsters August 20, 2014
- A Warning to the US from ISIS August 20, 2014
- Armed gang attack Saudi prince’s convoy in Paris August 19, 2014