Mohammad Tibeh and three of his children with the oldest only 17 years old were killed when members of a terrorist group stormed their house and opened fire on them in Al-Wa’er neighborhood in Homs on 4th December 2011
We are volunteers and depend on donations to spread the truth to stop war. Please donate as much as you can afford. Every little helps.
- 1,794,377 hits
- Al-Qaeda publish car bomb ‘shopping list’ and suggest UK targets August 29, 2014
- Wallace Shawn on Gaza: “The Anger of the Palestinians Cannot Be Ended by Killing Their Children” August 29, 2014
- ISIL Fake Films and Media Lies August 29, 2014
- FSA Commander Responsible For Massacring Druze Was Killed In Daraa August 29, 2014
- Brandon Martinez: ISIL Is Being Aided and Abetted by Israel August 29, 2014