Mohammad Tibeh and three of his children with the oldest only 17 years old were killed when members of a terrorist group stormed their house and opened fire on them in Al-Wa’er neighborhood in Homs on 4th December 2011
We are volunteers and depend on donations to spread the truth to stop war. Please donate as much as you can afford. Every little helps.
- 1,798,712 hits
- Untraceable returning jihadists pose ‘serious threat’ to US September 1, 2014
- ‘I don’t feel guilty’: Single surviving Beslan terrorist unrepentant 10 years after tragedy September 1, 2014
- Violent Firefights Reported in Jobar: Syrian Arab Army Advances to the Tayba Mosque September 1, 2014
- The true story of Mark Paslawsky, the ‘only’ American fighter with Kiev forces September 1, 2014
- Gaza reconstruction will take 20 years, says UN-backed authority September 1, 2014