Residents of Harsts are threatening all against carrying weapons, saying they won’t allow what happened in Douma to be repeated there. They even published their names & warned to avenge any who dares harms them or their families …
to whom it may concern:
on behalf of some families of Harasta “Hlh and Alas and Goose and Aahimi and Depo-Shatti, and Gbes and agglomeration and ………. ……… ” We warn all of a weapon within city Harasta that your faith in the cause or is seeking to achieve it does not give you any right to infringe on people and their property and therefore we will consider any armed within the city a source of hurt and causing any damage caused by fighting or bombing will not allow repeating the scenario is always in Harasta you are our relatives, but our children need for security and safety and our guests fled in search of safety, “every child is raking in Harasta bombing or a clash of the child will meet with your children and all the house would burn because of you of your homes will meet with him ……… but if Altazemtem calm within the city for a time of calm and we moved away you ………. we want safety and security for us and our children and our guests
in our homelands safe O ……………..
We are volunteers and depend on donations to spread the truth to stop war. Please donate as much as you can afford. Every little helps.
- 1,800,163 hits
- Turkey’s ‘Open Border’ Policy With Syria Has Backfired As ISIS Recruitment Continues September 1, 2014
- Aerospace Worker: “I Installed Chemtrail Devices For The Military” September 1, 2014
- Untraceable returning jihadists pose ‘serious threat’ to US September 1, 2014
- ‘I don’t feel guilty’: Single surviving Beslan terrorist unrepentant 10 years after tragedy September 1, 2014
- Violent Firefights Reported in Jobar: Syrian Arab Army Advances to the Tayba Mosque September 1, 2014